Friday, January 15, 2010



Well, I'm really gonna make an effort to post more often,although that'll mean less pictures with each post. I figure it'll be easier to follow Jeannette's progress through life if I post more little details more often rather than just hitting the big ones.

She was a little cranky last night. I think she wasn't feeling well from the shots she got. We gave her some infant Motrin and held her 'til she was ready for sleep finally. She woke up a little early very hungry. She only had the tiniest of marks on her legs from one of the shots, so, at least she didn't have a reaction to anything. I fed her 8 ozs of formula for breakfast and got her ready for day care. She likes her day care so, it makes it easier to drop her off, although, I'll be honest; it breaks my heart to leave her there. The fact that she doesn't fuss or cry makes it even worse. I've got a digital photo frame with a couple of hundred pictures of her on my desk so, when I start missing her during the day, I just sit and watch the slide show and it makes me smile.



I guess that means she's got Dad wrapped around her tiny finger huh? :) 'Course, I think she had that covered from the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete