Thursday, October 1, 2009


Wow! It's been a busy month. Not just for Jeannette. who's been working hard at growing, but for Daddy and Mommy too! But, since I've been getting a lot of "post more pictures!" demands I figured I'd better stop and post some of the latest pics. That's me holding Bumbly after a bath. She looks so cute in her little bear snuggly.

This one here was taken around my birthday. Jeannette is showing off how she can sit like a "big people."

Early last month, she started really working on the whole rolling over thing. She also really loves her activity mat.

And here she is grinning at Daddy while he works. She's so proud of herself since she mastered rolling over. It's been just a week or so since she figured out the trick and she now rolls from back to front and front to back. She's still working on crawling, but, my guess she'll get the hang of that in a month or two.

The 23rd was her 4 month birthday so Mommy decided it's time to start eating "real" food. Here she is having her very first meal of baby rice. She actually does eat it, although she gives Dad the "what the heck are you putting in my mouth" look when I feed her.

Here she is, just yesterday, dressed up in a cute little party dress and sitting with Mom. I think the blanket was made by my Mom.

Ok. Just a random Daddy and Bumbly shot. She sure is cute, huh?




No comments:

Post a Comment